Who we are
At ASI, taking pride in what we do and the people we serve is how we define ourselves. Our mission is to continuously and successfully help our clients achieve business goals. We specialize in providing ASCs and OBSCs quality development, management and consulting services.
ASI is a member of:
- AAAASF: American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities- Medicare Facility Inspector
- ANA: American Nurses Association
- AORN: Association of peri-operative Registered Nursing
- ASHE: American Society for Healthcare Engineering of the American Hospital Association
- CASA: California Ambulatory Surgical Association
- MGMA: Medical Group Management Association
- NAPW: National Association of Professional Women
- NSO: Nursing Service Organization
- RHC Accreditation: Rural Health Clinic Accreditation Inspector
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- State of California Board Registered
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to provide the best possible service, support, at the lowest cost and with the highest level of quality attainable. Client satisfaction is of primary concern and you can always be assured that ASI will always meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We excel at fast turnaround without sacrificing quality.
We at ASI stand by these core values when working with our clients:
ASI is a dedicated team of consultants and health care professionals that specialize in one thing – the accreditation of ambulatory surgical centers.
Our only focus is working with surgical centers to prepare for licensure, accreditation and/or Medicare certification. The ASI team have backgrounds in nursing, management and development.
ASI was formed by Tamar Glaser, RN in 2001. Working with over 120 surgical centers in the United States, Tamar has demonstrated an exceptional ability to organize and manage the complicated accreditation and inspection process.
Ms. Glaser is also an accreditation surveyor who is familiar with, and up-to-date on, Medicare and Accreditation standards and methods of preparation for the on-site surveys. In addition, Tamar is a member of the AAAASF infection control task force and a delegate for the AORN.
- AccredAbility: A comprehensive accreditation tracking and reporting solution.