We specializes in providing ASCs and OBSCs quality development, management and consulting services.
Our team has a proven track record over 11 years and 120 different facilities.
You’ll work directly with the principals of the Company through the entire accreditation process, from blueprints and space review to your final inspection. We will ensure that your center is developed in the least amount of time, decreasing your costs and getting you to cash flow.
Once accredited, we will keep you compliant with the following services:
- Quarterly maintenance services
- Regulatory updates
- Policy and Procedure Reviews
Our history: ASI is a dedicated team of consultants and health care professionals that specialize in one thing – the accreditation of ambulatory surgical centers. Our only focus is working with surgical centers to prepare for licensure, accreditation and/or Medicare certification. The ASI team have backgrounds in nursing, management and development.
Our mission is to provide the best possible service, support, at the lowest cost and with the highest level of quality attainable. Client satisfaction is of primary concern and you can always be assured that ASI will always meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We excel at fast turnaround without sacrificing quality.
Our vision is to stand by our core values when working with our clients:
ASI was formed by Tamar Glaser, RN in 2001. Working with over 120 surgical centers in the United States, Tamar has demonstrated an exceptional ability to organize and manage the complicated accreditation and inspection process.
Ms. Glaser is also an accreditation surveyor who is familiar with, and up-to-date on, Medicare and Accreditation standards and methods of preparation for the on-site surveys. In addition, Tamar is a member of the AAAASF infection control task force and a delegate for the AORN.
Accreditation software. We can also work with you to implement AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation tracking and reporting tool developed by our CEO (Tamar Glaser, RN).
- AAAASF: American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities- Medicare Facility Inspector
- ANA: American Nurses Association
- AORN: Association of peri-operative Registered Nursing
- ASHE: American Society for Healthcare Engineering of the American Hospital Association
- CASA: California Ambulatory Surgical Association
- MGMA: Medical Group Management Association
- NAPW: National Association of Professional Women
- NSO: Nursing Service Organization
- RHC Accreditation: Rural Health
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- State of California Board Registered
ASI Projects and Facilities
- Advanced Laser & Cosmetic
- AJK Surgicenter
- American Reproductive Centers
- Bedford Plastic Surgery Center
- Beverly Hills Laser & Surgical Center
- Beverly Hills Robertson Surgery Center
- Cardiac Vascular & Thoracic Surgery Associates
- CAST – The Center for AmbulatorySurgical Treatment
- Center for Comprehensive Women’s Health
- Century Surgery
- Coast Surgery Center x2
- Conejo Valley Surgery Center x2
- Contour Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Corona Surgical Center, Inc.
- De Anza Surgery Center
- Del Mar Surgery Center
- DFW Vascular Group
- Dr. Alber Karamaukian
- Dr. Aziz Vascular Surgery Center
- Dr. Baylis Surgery Center Newport Beach x2
- Dr. Baylis Surgery Center Santa Monica x2
- Encino Place Surgery Center
- Foothill Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Fullerton Surgical Center
- Huntington Reproductive
- In Vitrotech Labs, Inc.
- Irvine Plastic Surgery Center
- Medical Arts ASC
- Northwest Surgery Center
- Odyssey ASC Endoscopy Center
- Pacific Coast Surgical Center-Torrance x3
- Pasadena Plastics
- Rafik Sarkissian, MD
- Rancho Mirage Surgical Center, Inc.
- Reproductive Fertility Center
- Reproductive Surgical Associates-Pasadena
- Reproductive Surgical Associates Laguna
- Reproductive Surgical Associates-Encino
- Reproductive Surgical Associates- Newport Beach
- Santa Monica Surgical Center
- Sasaki Advanced Aesthetic Medical Center
- South Bay Surgical Spine Institute
- Spalding Surgical Center
- Specialty Outpatient Surgery Center Inc.
- Surgery Center at Rancho Mirage
- Surgery Center of Corona
- Surgery Center of Irvine x2
- Surgery Center of Manhattan Beach
- Surgical Center of San Diego
- The Pain & Rehabilitation Medical Group
- The Surgery Center on Sand Canyon Shady Canyon Exit
- Total Body Cosmetic Surgery Center
- UCLA Vascular Surgery Center
- University Center for Assisted Reproduction x2
- University Vascular Associates x2
- Women’s Health Surgical Center x2
- Younique Cosmetic Surgery
Accreditation Services Inc.
P.O. Box 2855
Rolling Hills Estates CA, 90274